1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
2. WHICH COOKIES ARE WE USING
Glent uses analytical cookies for the statistical analysis and monitoring of your website. The tool deployed is Google Analytics. You can find out about its uses at the following links:
This tool does not obtain data about the first names or surnames of users nor about the postal address where they are connected. The information it obtains is related, for example, with the number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, browser type used, operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use “sales manago” third-party marketing automation platforms which enable us to find out about likes, browsing patterns as well as other data. In the section “third-party cookies” we mention some of those used by said platform.
The aforementioned links were operational on the date of modification of the Glent Shoes’ cookies policy, May 2018 and it may be the case that owing to actions by the companies mentioned above they undergo changes or cease to be operational. Glent Shoes, S.L is not responsible for their updating or operational development.
Identification of the cookies used
Following the guidelines determined by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used at this website can be classified as follows:
- Own Cookies: These are cookies which are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a piece of equipment or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are cookies which are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a piece of equipment or domain which is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained using the cookies.
- Session Cookies: They obtain and store data whilst the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These store the data at the terminal in such a way that they can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie – which may be a few minutes or several years-.
- Technical cookies: These enable the user to browse via a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services to be found thereat.
- Personalised cookies: These enable the user to access the service with some general, predefined characteristics in line with a series of criteria at the user terminal such as, for example, language, the type of browser via which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of websites to which they are linked. The information gathered using this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to draw up browsing profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with a view to making improvements in line with the analysis of the data regarding the usage that users make of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included at a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested in line with criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included at a website, application or platform at which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through continuous observation about their browsing habits which allows a specific profile to be developed to show advertising in line therewith.
We would remind you that if you delete the personalised cookies, you will have to update your preferences each time you start a session with us or if you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again. In the same way, this elimination may prevent the proper operation of some functionalities. The table below shows some of the own and third-party cookies of the website www.glentshoes.com, providing information about the purpose for which each is used.
|NAME||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED|
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||Session||Used by Google Tag Manager to monitor the loading of a Google Analytics script label|
|_ga||2 years||This registers a unique identification which is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Session||Used by Google Analytics to monitor the request rate.|
|_gid||Session||This registers a unique identification which is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|frontend||Session||Session identifier at the server|
|frontend_cid||Session||To collect information about the session start and the browsing of the users at the site with a view to getting to know the origin of the visits and other similar data, in statistical terms.|
|gwcc||3 months||This is responsible for measuring phone call conversions at the website.|
|store||Session||The view of the store or language you have chosen|
|NAME||SUPPLIER||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED|
|fr||facebook.com||3 months||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real time bids from third-party advertisers|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and inform about user actions at the website after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s adverts with a view to measuring the effectiveness of an advert and presenting specific adverts to the user|
|sess||adnxs.com||Session||Used to verify whether the user browser allows cookies|
|TDCPM||adsrvr.org||1 year||This registers a unique identification which identifies the device of a user who returns. The identification is used for specific adverts.|
|TDID||adsrvr.org||1 year||This registers a unique identification which identifies the device of a user who returns. The identification is used for specific adverts.|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Session||Used to verify whether the user browser allows cookies|
|uuid2||adnxs.com||3 months||This registers a unique identification which identifies the device of a user who returns. The identification is used for specific adverts.|
|smg||salesmanago.pl||10 years||To identify the user, UUID identification, duration 10 years or until the cookies are deleted.|
|smuuid||salesmanago.pl||10 years||This cookie tracks the visit of an anonymous user who visits the website from an external Internet source. It is of the persistent type and is used to identify the visit type.|
|smvr||salesmanago.pl||10 years||Cookies to identify visits, base64 encoded|
|smclient||salesmanago.pl||10 years||Cookies for contact monitoring|
|smform||salesmanago.pl||10 years||Cookies for contact forms (pop up, landing page, iframe)|
|smwp||salesmanago.pl||10 years||Cookies for webpushes|
|smcrsaved||salesmanago.pl||10 years||This cookie is used in order to know whether the identifier has been saved in the SM system|
|smOViewsPopCap||salesmanago.pl||10 years||Information cookies about pop up capping|
4. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
You can configure your Internet browser so that it notifies you every time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer in such a way that you can decide whether to accept it or reject it. Please consult the help section of your Internet browser to obtain specific instructions. Bear in mind that some parts of the website do not work correctly if the cookies are rejected.
To find information about how to allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your equipment, you may do so by configuring your browser, for example:
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES BELONGING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use social buttons so that our users can share websites or select them as favourites. These are buttons for external social media websites. These sites can record information about your Internet activities, including our website. You may review the usage conditions and privacy policies of these websites to find out exactly how they use information and to ascertain how to remove or delete said information.
EXTERNAL WEB SERVICES
We sometimes use external web services to show contents on our websites. For example, to show images or videos, or to carry out surveys. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these external domains or sites from compiling information about the usage made of these embedded contents.
Glent wishes to make it clear that the variation in any cookies which appear at our website and app may not be related with the management and maintenance thereof and so periodic reviews are carried out to adapt our cookies’ policy.
Glent does not assume any liability for any legal or technical problems caused by a breach by the User of the recommendations included. This communication is made for the knowledge and usage of the users and it should thus not be used for any other purpose.
Glent is not liable for the content and truthfulness of the third-party privacy policies included in this cookies’ policy.
If you are in any doubt about this cookies’ policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE COOKIES’ POLICY
Glent may modify this Cookies’ Policy in line with legislative and regulatory requirements or with a view to adapting said policy to the instructions laid down by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and so Users are advised to visit it from time to time.
Last revision: May 2018.